You can personalize the flavor with your choice of seasonings. I use rosemary, poultry seasoning, sage, celery salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and cilantro.
Our favorite way to eat this is over mashed potatoes.
Try it and let me know what your family thinks! Leave me a comment!
- 3 cans of shredded boneless chicken
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 15-oz. cans of chicken broth
- 24 oz frozen egg noodles
- 1 c milk
- In your stockpot, drizzle just a little of your favorite cooking oil. I use grapeseed oil.
- Lightly brown the chicken with your choice of seasonings. I use rosemary, poultry seasoning, sage, celery salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and cilantro.
- Add the soup, butter, and broth to the chicken.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes. Stir a few times while cooking.
- Add noodles and milk.
- Let simmer for an additional 20 minutes.