Peanut butter and banana
This is a delicious, energy boosting smoothie, but the secret is in the amount of protein it provides, it will make you feel full and energized, so it is perfect before you go to the gym or in early in the morning to start the day! Take it instead of one meal per day. Do not over do it.
* Half of one banana
* 1/2 cup smooth or crunchy low-fat peanut butter
* 1/2 cup of almond milk
Mocha Smoothie Oh, el chocolate!
This is the perfect smoothie to feed those sweet cravings, and is still completely healthy. Take it in the afternoon or in the morning, all things in moderation!
* 1/2 cup of low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
* 1 shot of espresso
* 2 teaspoons of raw cocoa
Watermelon Smoothie Now, here is a smoothie you can’t go wrong with! Watermelon is approx. 90% water, and it is so low in calories and fat, you will want to drink this all day long.
* 6 cups of chopped seedless watermelon
* 1 cup of lemon sherbet, almond milk, or low-fat vanilla yogurt
Perfect Detox Blueberries Smoothie
Blueberries are very high in antioxidants so trust me, you want to eat them all day long, and here is a perfect way to boost your metabolism early in the morning. It might be a little complicated, but definitely worth it.
* 1/2 banana
* 1/2 tablespoon of flaxseed oil or Coconut oil
* 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries
* 1 teaspoon of psyllium seed husks or Flax seed (optional)
* 8 ounces of water
Ok, don’t freak out, this is actually one of the best sources of good fat and it also gives the smoothie an amazing texture. This is a tropical treat that will embrace your mood and energy to the maximum level, this is a must try, that will eventually become a daily treat!
* 1/4 cup cubed mangoes
* 1/4 cup of ripe mashed avocado
* 1/2 cup of natural mango juice
* 1/4 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt or almond milk
* 1 tablespoon of lime juice